FULLY COMPUTERIZED TERRY SILK STOCKING MACHINE.
This series of machines are able to make pain, mesh, jacquard, terry structures and so on,
Widely used for stocking fabrics of core-spun yarn, velvet, chinlon, etc.,
To makestockings, panty-hose, ankle-length pants, body stockings, terry socks and so on.
- Four into yarn feeders, each feeder is equipped with 8 shuttles.
- The main shuttle with a split type design, easy for maintenance.
- Cylinder and triangle lift controlled by high-precision stepping motor.
- With the highly sensitive spandex conveyor to control the spandex feeding tension.
- With yarn broken sensor.
- Computer controlled stepper motor controlling the three-way valve.
- Colorful, touching screen.
- Special sinker-cover structure.